1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
In order to provide you with the full range of services, we are sometimes required to collect information about you.
● what information Glenbrittle Kennels may collect about you;
● how Glenbrittle Kennels will use information we collect about you;
● when Glenbrittle Kennels may use your details to contact you;
● whether Glenbrittle Kennels will disclose your details to anyone else;
● your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WILL GLENBRITTLE KENNELS COLLECT ABOUT ME?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from the Glenbrittle Kennels website, such as making an online booking or registering to receive newsletters, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e-mail address, postal address or telephone number. Different website pages may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Glenbrittle Kennels to provide you with the services you select. Please note that sometimes on particular website pages we will require you to provide additional personal information. When we do this we will specify further on these website pages why we are collecting your information and how we will use it.
3. HOW WILL GLENBRITTLE KENNELS USE THE INFORMATION THEY COLLECT ABOUT ME?
● for "service administration purposes", which means that Glenbrittle Kennels may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with booking reminders or to notify you about your pet);
● to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, including any content you provide.
● to personalise the way Glenbrittle Kennels content is presented to you
● IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
● to analyse and improve the services offered on glenbrittlekennels.com , e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Glenbrittle Kennels proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. WHEN WILL GLENBRITTLE KENNELS CONTACT ME?
Glenbrittle Kennels may contact you:
● in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Glenbrittle Kennels can deliver the services to you;
● where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
● in relation to any contribution you have made to glenbrittlekennels.com e.g. on Glenbrittle Kennels message boards, blogs or other social media elements;
● to invite you to participate in surveys about Glenbrittle Kennels services (participation is always voluntary); and
● for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below)
5. WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
Glenbrittle Kennels won't contact you for marketing purposes, or promote new services to you unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
6. WILL GLENBRITTLE KENNELS SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. We will only use your information within Glenbrittle Kennels.
7. OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT ON GLENBRITTLE KENNELS WEBSITE
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to glenbrittlekennels.com, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on freckle.host, Glenbrittle Kennels may use your personal information to stop such behaviour. Where Glenbrittle Kennels reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be defamatory), Glenbrittle Kennels may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
8. WHAT IF I AM A USER AGED 16 OR UNDER?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to Glenbrittle Kennels website. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
9. HOW LONG WILL GLENBRITTLE KENNELS KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Glenbrittle Kennels.
Where you contribute to glenbrittlekennels.com, Glenbrittle Kennels will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
10. CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION GLENBRITTLE KENNELS HOLDS ABOUT ME?
11. WHAT IF I AM ACCESSING GLENBRITTLE KENNELS WEBSITES OUTSIDE THE UK?
glenbrittlekennels.com is published in the UK by Freckle Hosting.
13. COOKIES POLICY - INFORMATION GLENBRITTLE KENNELS COLLECTS FROM YOU
a. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to that user and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all the freckle.host features. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. Other than Google analytics, Freckle Hosting do not use any measurement and research companies. Freckle Hosting strictly requires that third parties do not use any information for their own business or other purposes (see paragraph 6 above).
The Data Protection Officer, Email: email@example.com